Translation is the process of transmitting one language to another language in written form, and if a language is transmitted orally the process is called interpretation. You need to hire an interpreter for Russian translation (รับ แปล ภาษา รัสเซีย which is the term in Thai)if you want to communicate someone in Russia. Many people have the ability of translator and interpreter because they are highly skilled in translating a language orally and written as well.
Responsibilities/ Duties Of A Good Translator:
Responsibilities and duties of a good translator.
- A good translator can convert any audio and written material into any language required by their clients.
- Use translation tools and high-tech dictionaries for quality translation work.
- Edit the content without any changes in its format.
- properly proofread the grammar, punctuation, and all other necessary spelling check of the final translated content.
- Edit the material in a way that didn’t change the meaning and tone of the original text.
Above mentioned the few duties and responsibilities of a good translator. Who is passionate about their career must possess those responsibilities.
Most translated Language In The World:
Here is the list of a few languages which considered the most translated languages in the world.
- Chinese is the most translated language in the world as China is the most popular country for business purposes. To communicate with Chinese, language translation is necessary.
- Germany is the fourth-largest economy in the world. So the German translation (รับ แปล ภาษา เยอรมัน which is the term in Thai) is necessary to interact Germans for business purpose.
- Spanish is the second most commonly translated language in the world.
- Japanese is the most translated language because of its strong economy
- The Korean language is also commonly translated because its economy possesses 11th rank in the world’s economy.
Many other languages are Portuguese, French, Arabic, and Hindi are the most commonly translated language in the world